Exec Head Chef
Executive Head Chef
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Exec Head Chef to join a prestigious contract catering company in north London with the healthcare sector. Our client prides themselves on delivering a diverse range of fresh foods whilst adding value to their client's initiatives and vision.
This position will be responsible for the effective delivery of food services to an excellent standard. Accountable for food standards, meeting Health & Safety Regulations, financial controls, management and development of teams and effective communication. You will be responsible for 10 chefs over 3 kitchens catering for the 250 elderly residents. You will also be looking after the hospitality function when required which are quite frequent throughout the day.
This is a busy challenging role and the ideal candidate will possess the following skills / attributes:
* Thrive under pressure and enjoy the logistical challenges of working within such a high volume operation.
* The ability to lead by example and build a team intent on achieving excellence
* A strong craft background
* Passionate about food
* Excellent organisational skills
* An authentic knowledge of industry / legislative guidelines
This lost is full time for 40 hours per week worked 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
Ideally the Head Chef will have a healthcare background however this is not essential.
If this role is of interest please forward your CV.
Cartwheel - going head over heels to help you!