Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients, including the O2 arena, KPMG, Deloitte and Sainsbury's. We aim to recruit team members in front of house, back of house and chef roles who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our clients and customers.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to be responsible for dealing with a wide range of administrative support.
The role will include inputting data on a Computerised Maintenance System copying work report data from paperwork into the database. Filling paperwork and archiving for this process and other office administrative tasks.Ideal candidate
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy skills
- Financial background an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational, planning and time managements skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Whether it's your first back step back into employment, or you're just looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle. Let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits, something our regular team members use on a daily basis.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment