Assistant Contract Manager
This is an opportunity to join a leading global company provider of facility services, offering services on an international scale with leveraged knowledge and experience.
We are looking for an Assistant Contract Manager to manage the cleaning and associated services at one of the most prestigious universities in London.
- Undertake measures to create a pro-active culture to Health & Safety by all ISS employees and specialist subcontractors involved in this contract
- Ensure services are provided within budget and all financial controls are adhered to
- Conduct audits on standards
- Continually monitor effective and efficient opportunities to improve services and productivity
- Provide an advisory and support function to all staff
- Develop business growth through additional services
- To take pride and lead by example to drive a customer focused service and team
- Ensure payroll processes are in line with company standard including contingency planning
- A clean full driving licence
- Proven ability to analyse statistics and create meaningful reports
- Level 2/3 Health & Safety Certificate
- Experience in the facilities service industry (particularly soft services)
- Preferable experience in an Education environment
If you are a self-starter with the ability to build strong relationships across the business, if you are flexible and able to use your own initiative, please apply!