Area Operations Manager
£32K (45 working weeks per year - equivalent to £38K, 52 weeks per year)
We are currently short listing outstanding candidates on behalf of a vibrant, forward-thinking Education contract catering company, working tirelessly to achieve the highest standards of services and focus on a fresh food approach.
As a passionate and driven Area Manager within contract catering, you will need to have a true love of fresh food and excellence of service. You will mentor, train and develop Managers and teams across 14 education sites.
As Area Manager, you will be overseeing sites from small chef managed to larger general managed sites. It is essential that you live in the Bedfordshire/North London area as this is where the bulk of clients for this role are based.
With a natural confidence in this client facing role, you will need to be immaculately presented and really enjoy the buzz of the customer experience. You will also need to be accomplished in the financials to report back to the Regional Business Director on a regular basis.
We are looking for a strong leader, someone who is passionate about people, food and service. You will need to have strong values when it comes to client delivery and will most certainly need to be into the detail.
In summary, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- ability and interest in being hands on and visible in your sites
- a genuine interest in fresh food
- a natural leader who gains follow-ship
- a logical problem solver, able to think on your feet
- good at forging and maintaining excellent client relationships
- strong on finance and report writing
- a team player with a genuine interest in developing others
- experience at multi-site level within contract catering
This is a superb opportunity to join a passionate and standards-driven contract catering company.
Please note, due to volume of applicants, only suitable applicants will be contacted.