Restaurant Manager 60 acre estate with private vineyard
Restaurant Manager - 60 acre estate with private vineyard
Our client is looking for a Restaurant Manager to work within this very prestigious brand new restaurant. Set in 60 acres of beautiful Shropshire countryside and boasting their own vineyard, 150 cover restaurant and another 150 covers al fresco overlooking the vineyard this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join this family business.
Along with the restaurant operation there is accommodation which consists of a private hire 7 ensuite bedroomed house and soon there will be glamping available too.
The family have great plans to expand over the next 5 years and are looking for an experienced, passionate Restaurant Manager to lead a team to success, this is an opportunity to really make a name for yourself.
To be shortlisted for this role you must be able to show the following attributes:
- Proven experience in Restaurant Management in an international role (preferred)
- Good knowledge and a genuine passion for wine and food.
- A strong front of house presence, leading by example and ensuring the team and guests are fully engaged.
- Good budgetary skills and financial acumen.
- A visible and hands on style.
- Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks.
- The desire to exceed the customer expectations at all times.
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to set the tone.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience,
If you feel this role could be for you please apply now.
Please note we're currently shortlisting candidates and only applicants with the relevant experience will be contacted to discuss next steps for this role.
Apply for Restaurant Manager 60 acre estate with private vineyard
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly