Duty Contract Manager
We have an exciting new role at the Scottish Exhibition Centre in Glasgow.
As the Duty Contract Manager your main responsibility will be to manage the implementation of the cleaning operation in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures. To liaise with relevant departments and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure budget targets are achieved. To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives.Package description
Up to £25,000
40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days
Fantastic opportunity with lots of developmentMain responsibilities
As Duty Contract Manager you will be required to:
- To promote a safety culture and ensure the cleaning team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times
- To understand customer business in order to tailor the delivery of our services to ensure maximum impact and to exceed customer/client expectations
- To lead, recruit, develop and retrain staff to deliver quality services in the most efficient and effective manner
- Ensure all operating standards are followed by all staff at all times.
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved
- Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
- To provide strong leadership and vision for the operational teams
- Ensure all administrative and general issues are reported in an efficient and timely manner:
- Operational management experience in cleaning at a senior level
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
- Able to manage departmental financial budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative when required and resolve potential problems quickly
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.