Operations Manager (Hotel and Conferencing Centre)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Operational Manager to join one of our prestigious units in Swindon. You will be managing a large turnover hotel and conferencing centre called Alexandra House.
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards, have fantastic client management skills as well as being financially astute, we are looking for an individual who has the drive and ambition to develop and drive the contract forward. The hours will be 5 over 7 across 3 different shifts (7am-3pm, 10-6pm & 3pm-11pm)Package description
- £40,000 per annum
- Working 5 over 7 days
- Free parking on site
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the client needs, managing execution and measuring results.
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Drive cutting edge solutions and innovative behaviour
- Deputise for Regional Manager
- You will have a background and string experience within Soft Services
- Experienced within a multi-site and client environment
- A background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.