Director of Operations - East of England
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day.
Due to a recent awarded contract, we are looking for a talented Regional Manager – to come and join the new ESS Defence team in the East of England.
As one of ESS Defence, Director of Operations, you will lead and develop your team of General Managers, within a geographical region (East of England) to provide an exceptional service to our clients.Main responsibilities
You will also manage client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the Monthly Contract Performance Report, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiply services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07917 587109