Unit Manager - Monday to Friday Only!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Restaurant Associates as a Unit Manager with one of our corporate clients based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the Catering Operation providing a quality service across the Restaurant, Costa Coffee and Hospitality.Package description
Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
Monday to Friday only!
Fantastic opportunity with progression and developmentMain responsibilities
- Communicate regularly with client
- You will need to be innovative and creative whilst being commercially driven.
- You will manage the staff to ensure a smooth and successful service is run daily.
- Staff training and development
- Weekly stock takes.
- Achieving KPI’s (Sales, GP %, Wastage, Labour)
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue
- Ensure all retail areas are adequately stocked at all times
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- Action plans are completed following client and customer satisfaction surveys
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time
- Ensure all company promotions are correctly implemented
- Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with line manager
- Genuine passion for food & beverage delivery.
- ‘Can do’ attitude at all times.
- Passion for customer service
- High end hospitality understanding
- Proven catering management experience.
- Must have a firm and motivated grasp of cost control.
- Should be a good motivator of team
- Has front of house presence
- Process / audit driven
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.