Retail Catering Stand Manager
We are seeking to appoint a Retail Catering Stan Manager to join our team at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.Main responsibilities
- Provide first class non-match day and match day retail, bar and cellar operations.
- To champion HSE within the unit and lead by example
- Lead the team of variable staff in setting the stadium and delivering exceptional service on matchdays
- Managing an area of the retail environment incorporating food and beverage outlets throughout the stand; approximately 17 kiosks
- Ensure all aspects of food distribution within area of remit are stored, distributed and recorded as per guidelines set
- During all operational activities continuously check areas are operating successfully, adhering to all Company standards and in line with Company policies and procedures and deal with any queries as appropriate
- Support in the delivery of all operational activity
- Commercial awareness to seize opportunities
- Ensuring presentation and service levels are maintained and developed whilst controlling costs
- Match day responsibility to include retail bar hygiene checks to be completed and reported back to the Deputy head of retail
- Continually aware of the customer journey, pressure points and opportunities to observe, capture and act on client and customer feedback consistently and professionally.
- Min 2 years’ experience in retail and beverage environment desirable
- Experience in a stadium or event catering environment desirable.
- Experience in training food service and bar staff to a high standard
- Personal circumstances must allow working flexible hours to align with stadia activity.
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communicator
- Strong organisation skills and commercial awareness – sees beyond the obvious and is resourceful in seizing opportunities and solving problems.
- Standards and quality driven hands on management style
- Effective team player, with a “can-do” attitude
- Energetic and fast operator
- Assertive, calm, works well under pressure
- Experience in stock management and cost of sale financial management
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.