At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERPackage description
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- To support Head porter with day to day running of the business
- Food safety, Health & safety, cleaning, stock controls, stock taking, ordering chemicals & cleaning materials
- To assist the Head porter in maintaining the highest standards of cleaning & closedowns.
- Minimum 1 year in similar role
- Good people skills
- Passion about proving great service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and an eye for detail
- A 'Can do' attitude
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.