Food Service Assistant
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
Working hours: 7am - 3pm (Mon-Fri)
Contact: General Manager
The ideal candidate:
• Has previous catering experience in a similar role
• Is energetic, enthusiastic and has excellent culinary and service skills along with good attention to details
• Is able to work as part of a team,
• Has experience of working in food preparation
Duties will include:
• Assisting in preparing delicious food using fresh ingredients, that looks great
• Preparing and cleaning the kitchen areas
• Assisting with deliveries, food labelling and food storage
• Following Food Safety and Health and Safety policies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service at an enhanced level.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY