Restaurant Catering Assistant
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Catering Assistant to work within our fast paced busy restaurant. You will join our highly motivated team in delivering outstanding customer service at our prestigious contract in Kings College Hospital.Main responsibilities
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with Company/Statutory health and hygiene requirements
- Acknowledge and serve all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Receive all stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated
- To operate a cash till and be responsible for the recording and securing of all monies
- Ensure hygiene levels are maintained in accordance with current legislation and provide a safe environment for customers and staff
- Perform any reasonable and practical instructions as requested by the supervisor appropriate to the needs of the Hospital
- Working on the tills
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, who like to be busy and work well as part of a great team. Passionate, articulate and friendly, you’ll know how to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- 'can do attitude'
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Flexible to cover holidays and shifts at short notice
- Previous catering experience
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector