Brasserie Manager - Monday to Friday Only!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Brasserie Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in London.You will be fully responsible for the brand new 80 cover brasserie.
Managing a team of six and reporting to the Hospitality Manager, a strong and motivational leadership style is key, as well as a passion for food and customer service.
If you have experience working in a similar environment and have a passion for food and retail - then we want to hear from you today!Package description
Up to £31,500 based on experience
Monday to Friday only!
Lots of opportunity for development and progressionMain responsibilities
- Overseeing the day to day brasserie with a hands hands-on approach
- Managing and developing the front house team
- Liaising with the Chef on menus
- Maintaining excellent food presentation and service standards
- Ensure accurate stock taking, staff rotas, and training
- Ensuring to build effective and robust relationship relationships with employees, colleagues, and clients
- Implementing high standards through health and safety, customer service and food quality
- Managing all health and safety and food safety requirements
- A passion for food and customer service
- Innovative approach to retail and sales
- Experience of managing supervisors and assistant managers
- Strong financial acumen skills and commercial awareness
- Confident people leadership and development skills - experience of managing all HR processes
- Exceptional communication skills
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programs which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Excel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too