Chef De Partie - Wolverhampton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie for one of our prestigious client wins this year to be based at their site in Wolverhampton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to work closely within a highly experienced and trained team. We are looking for someone with previous experience as a Chef de Partie who has worked in a volume catering environment. This role will see you work closely with the Chef Manager and support the team of Supervisors within the other units on site.
We are looking for someone who can take control as well as being customer facing with the want and desire to drive the customer service and satisfaction further.Package description
Paying up to £17,000
Working Monday to Friday 36.5 hours per weekMain responsibilities
To work closely with the team to aid in the day to day operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
You need to be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude. If you put in the work you will be recognised.Ideal candidate
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- Previous experience working as a CDP
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary food service solutions for business and Industry workplace clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea room to the board room and everything in between.