Sous Chef - Bristol Zoo
Levy Restaurants are proud to work alongside Bristol Zoo where we are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef to work within our fast paced and ever changing business. As Sous Chef, you will work closely with our Head Chef to provide quality food.Package description
Up to £27,000 based on experience
5 out of 7 days
Fantastic opportunity with clear progression.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our highly motivated and focused Kitchen Brigade, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients at this prestigious contract.
The successful Sous Chef must come from a volume background and used to working in a very large kitchen, managing a team of CDP's. You will cover the Head Chef in his absence so confidence at this level is essential.
With enthusiasm and ambition you would represent a highly regarded brand and be well supported the whole way by an equally driven team.Ideal candidate
- L3 Food Safety
- Exceptional culinary skill to NVQ Level
- Passion for high quality tasty food, and someone who keeps up to date with food trends
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.