Group Manager - Canary Wharf
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Group Manager to join one of our corporate accounts in the heart of Canary Wharf. The main purpose of this role is to lead the management team of 110 to deliver all catering and hospitality operations across our client’s London portfolio of 2 cost plus sites.Package description
Up to £55,000 per annum
Monday - Friday only!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts.Main responsibilities
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- You will be responsible for managing client and contractual relationships ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to
- Encourage and inspire your team of 110 across 2 sites to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Develop strategic and operational plans for client needs, managing execution and measuring results
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Drive cutting edge customer solutions and innovative behaviour
- Build strong and robust client relationships
- Experience in managing multi-outlet/multi-site operationsin a high volume environment
- Confidence and experience in managing multi-million pound turnovers
- Have a passion for food and innovation
- Have managed senior level third party relationships
- Understand corporate contract catering
- Be a senior manager with experience of leading and inspiring teams to deliver results
- Have led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Be commercially and financially astute having held full P&L responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER