Food is at the heart of everything we do in our restaurants, delis and coffee bars, it's what we're judged on and therefore it must be right. Without food, we wouldn't have a business.Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Supervisor.
To take overall responsibility for an operation and its smooth running to the standards required in the absence of management.Main Responsibilities:
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
- Has experience of working with small teams.
- Able to supervise in managers absence.