Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have opportunity for a talented individual to come onboard as the new Food Operations Manager at one of our sites based in the Central South of the UK.Main responsibilities
The role is to organise and supervise the contract in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland and the client. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to provide great quality Foodservice. Be responsible for the management, development and training of all team members. Ensure your contract is compliant and run commercially in line with net growth and retention targets.Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Multi-site operational experience in a similar role
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Foodservice & retail or similar background
- Previous budget management and/or profit & loss responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- I.T & computer literate