Retail Catering Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking to appoint a Retail Catering Administrator to join our team atTottenham Hotspur Football Club.Main responsibilities
- Support administration of all retail match day and event day operations.
- Support with the recruitment and training literature and the allocation of a variable management and front line work force achieving agreed consistency levels and excellence in service delivery.
- Ensuring all agreed retail stationary stock par levels are managed and maintained.
- Co-ordinate all internal retail team meetings, ensuring room is booked, agenda distributed, minutes taken and actions collated and communicated out post meeting within agreed time lines.
- Updating all pricing & tariff information on digital retail screens.
- Min 2 years’ experience within a similar administration role.
- Experience in a multisite outlet, stadium or event catering environment desirable.
- Personal circumstances must allow working flexible hours to align with stadia activity.
- An excellent communicator.
- Strong organisation skills with commercial awareness – sees beyond the obvious and is resourceful.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and solving problems.
- Detailed in their own day to day work planning and able to prioritise.
- A champion of technology.
- Grows the teams and client relationships. Values working relationships
- Effective team player, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Energetic and fast operator.
- Assertive, calm, works well under pressure.
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.