5 days left
- Full Time
If you’re a motivated and ambitious Restaurant Manager with a passion for food, exceptional skill set with high end industry experience - develop your career within the world’s leading contract caterer.
This exclusive and prestigious venue based in the heart of Shropshire requires a committed Restaurant Manager to deliver exceptionally high standards of service, and who will work as a team to provide a smooth and professional catering and event servicePackage description
£22,000-£25,000 per annum
5 out of 7 days, flexibility required
Fantastic new role following restaurant refurbishment!Main responsibilities
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant
- Previous restaurant/employee dining/retail management experience
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hands on approach
- Shows drive, tenacity and resilience to get things done
- Ability to demonstrate great organisational skills in a high volume and demanding environment
- A passion for food and creativity
- Strong management, development and HR skills
- Attention to detail and ability to set high standards
Our company vision is Great People, Great service, Great Results. It’s a vision we hope you’ll share as it’s helped us to become a world class business, with over 50,000 people developing their careers with us, here in the UK alone. Join us and enjoy exceptional support, variety and opportunity.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service, we'd love to hear from you.