5 days left
- Part Time
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Main responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced cleaner to join our team. You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
- Ensure assigned areas are clean, presentable and safe by following the required policies and procedures.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping, emptying bins and scrubbing surfaces.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
Role offers flexbile working hours. Work to be completed befor the site opens (6am - 8pm) or when the site has closed 4pm - 6pm.Ideal candidate
- be passionate and take pride in their work
- well organised
- have excellent organisation skills,
- a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills
- a team player.
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.