We are a leading supplier of catering to clients across London and we’re looking for a breakfast chef to join our team at our busy Stoke Newington kitchen. Working alongside our head chef Luc, the perfect candidate will understand the busy environment and specific demands of a kitchen environment. Though some experience is desirable, we are more interested in the qualities you as an individual bring to the table. We are a forward thinking, growing company and we’d love to have another person on board that grows with us. If you’re willing to learn, have a positive “can-do” attitude and a not to suspect taste in music then we want too hear from you!
•Negotiable based upon experience, starting from £8.75p/h
• Approx. 5am – 11am primarily Mon-Fri (occasional weekend work – typically 2-3 days pcm)
FOOD PREPARATION & HANDLING
• Learn, prepare & cook breakfast menus for clients.
• Prepare food using fresh ingredients to an exceptional level.
• Assist our ‘day team’ with preparation when possible.
• Ensure the quality and presentation of food sent from the kitchen is of the highest standard and on spec.
• Plan, organise and monitor controls of food quality, presentation and service.
• Ensure that all kitchen equipment is maintained at all times.
• Conduct work in line with current legislation at all times.
• Monitor stock levels & order ingredients to fulfil the demands of our client base.
• Provide input to improve dishes & processes.
• Assist with development of seasonal breakfast menu items.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Passionate about food
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Energetic, hard-working & efficient
• Can do attitude, sense of humor and a smile!
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative.
• Ability to adapt to change and take on different tasks as and when required.
• Previous kitchen experience desirable but not necessary.
To apply please send a covering letter/email & CV to; email@example.com
Apply for BREAKFAST CHEF
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly