Daily Operations Manager
Daily Operations Manager
Location: Virginia Water
My client are looking for a Daily Operations Manager to ensure the daily operational delivery of a high standard of service to their members and guests, promoting a professional and friendly first impression.
Clubhouse Daily Operation:
· Ensure a detailed and accurate handover is completed with the previous shift, paying key attention to any outstanding issues or cases that require further attention.
· Complete regular walk rounds of the Clubhouse, noting any general maintenance or cleanliness issues and reporting these to the necessary departments.
· Complete regular health and safety and fire safety checks, noting any fire panel and fire exit issues, and reporting these to the Health and Safety Manager.
· Complete daily checks with each operational team to ensure adequate staffing levels, and provide support as and when required.
· Ensure that grooming standards are maintained to a high level by all operational employees at all times.
· Provide effective support to Heads of Department when managing customer care issues, as and when required.
· Actively promote and enhance communication between members and staff by keeping accurate records of any information relevant to member profiles.
· Ensure high level of service is provided at all times in accordance with the Club Standard Operating Procedures and Service Training Manual.
· Actively promote sales and service usage across all operational areas of the Club, ensuring to up-sell at any opportunity.
· Maintain regular communication with all operational areas, supporting where needed during busy periods, and ensuring any member feedback is accurately and efficiently passed on to the relevant Head of Department.
· Provide cover to the Reception team as and when required.
· Support the Sales team in conducting member and guest show rounds, as and when required.
· Actively chair the morning meeting along with the Duty Manager from Tennis and Health, ensuring to:
o Follow up on all outstanding issues from the previous shifts.
o Provide the arrival information for any expected members, paying special attention to VIP visits.
o Encourage participation from all departments present.
o Keep an accurate record of any points discussed during the meeting.
· Create and distribute the daily brief, including any VIP itineraries in a timely manner, ensuring a high level of attention is given to detail at all times.
· Ensure that any relevant VIP Biographies are attached to the end of shift email and hard copies are available at Reception at all times.
· Manage the creation, and updating of all member profiles.
· Provide a friendly, efficient and helpful service to our members, whilst ensuring that all member profile record keeping and security procedures meet company requirements, with an emphasis on customer care at all times.
· Review member/guest profiles prior to arrival and communicate any preferences to the relevant departments on a daily basis.
· Support the operational and Sales team through the provision of accurate member profiling in order to maximise the teams member knowledge.
· Regularly update the Doorman's member profile tablet to ensure relevant and accurate information is provided for all arrivals.
· Maintain regular communication with members regarding guest utilization, ensuring to provide notification prior to reaching the limit.
· Continually seek ways to improve and personalize the service offered to our members.
· Maintain an accurate record of any no-shows and follow up with the relevant member to determine the reason behind it.
· Maximise opportunities to gather further information and preferences from members and VIPs, ensuring any new information is documented in their biographies, and accurately updated on Jonas.
· Effective preparation of family consultation forms to ensure member usage is accurately monitored.
· Generate member reports as required and distribute to the relevant departments in a timely manner.
· Be an active member of the Guest Relations Meetings.
· Participate in relevant special projects, events and promotions as required.
· Perform any further tasks related to daily duties and projects as required.
· Attend and participate within OM-DM meetings
· Provide support to the Reception team in their daily duties as required.
· Actively promote and demonstrate the Wentworth Values and Vision in all interactions.
· Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are regularly updated in line with Company policies and practices.
The above forms the key areas of responsibility for this role, but it should be noted that duties may change over time and the job-holder will be expected to co-operate with reasonable changes as required.