Location: Virginia Water
Responsible for: Creating a professional and friendly first and lasting impression.
Overall Job Purpose:
§ To be the first point of contact for members, guests, visitors as they arrive at the Club
§ To meet and greet and provide a hospitable and friendly welcome
§ To announce their arrival on the club internal radios system, imparting relevant information as appropriate
§ To acquire and pass on knowledge of Members
Welcoming members and their guests to the Club
· Create a professional and friendly first impression and ensure all customers are greeted in courteous and warm way
· Ensure that all members and guests are complying with the Club dress code and mobile device policy
· Assist all guests in problems and questions as required. Ensure that all guest problems are resolved and followed up to ensure a positive outcome.
· Be knowledgeable about daily club operations, check daily events and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
· Announce all members/guests arriving to the Club on the radio
· Aim to provide new information about the Member/Guest to the other employees using radios
· Familiarize yourself with the daily arrivals and read their BIOs
· Jot down any additional information/preferences/likes and dislikes about Members in the BIOs
Valet service liaising with Concierge
· Assist in opening car doors on arrival
· Welcome the guests to the Club using the Club's name
· Open the main door
· Offer to valet the car, give instructions on how to call for the car and provide a car collection ticket
· Escort the guest to the Reception and introduce him/her by name to the Receptionist or use technology (headpiece) to pass on the guest's name
· Liaise with Concierge regarding car parking
· Record the cars and their location for all residents
· Escort guest to room
· Offer brief orientation of the room by pointing out at least two unique features
· Offer additional assistance and explain the Club facilities
· Ensure that luggage is transported to the room in 15 minutes
· Assist with public transportation requests
· Assist with car rental requests
· Book and record taxi requests, lease with Reception regarding charges, collect necessary receipts
· Limousine reservation
· Ensure the cleanliness of the front entrance and smoking area at all times. Practice clean as you go.
· Ensure high level of service is provided at all times in accordance with the Club Standard Operating Procedures and Training Manual
· Have knowledge of guest rooms, golf courses, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by the club.
· Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Report to work on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name badge. Personal appearance and grooming must conform to standard.
· Work with all other departments in a suitable helpful and courteous manner.