We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our family run village pub.
- Assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ready to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Has experience of leading a small team or section
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £25-27k (inc share of the cash tips weekly )
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly