7 days left
- Part Time
- Hard-working, honest, dependable and self-motivated?
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with staff, pupils and parents?
- An exceptional cook, passionate about healthy, high-quality nutrition?
- Committed to team-work and able to lead a team?
- Child-centred and solution focused?
If so, we are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Catering Manager who is passionate about preparing and serving high quality food to our children. We are a large inner city primary school supporting an exciting and diverse community. The new catering manager will be able to:
- Manage and develop our in-house catering team, ensuring that the children are offered imaginative, appealing and nutritious meals.
- Set and maintain the highest standards in food hygiene and health and safety.
- Be responsible for all administration associated with ordering food, sundries and stock control.
- Ensure staff have induction and ongoing training necessary for the safe performance of their roles.
- Have effective time management skills.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. To communicate effectively with children, parents, staff, senior leadership team, governors and suppliers to collaboratively enhance our menus.
- Develop taster workshops for children and families to trial new foods and enhance understanding of healthy eating.
- Add further creativity to the catering vision we have for our school.
We are an innovative, happy and supportive school and welcome visits from anyone interested in this post. Please contact Paula Fowke on 01452 530777 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Kingsholm C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance will be required.
The post will be Term Time Only, for approximately 32.5 hours per week. There may also be the opportunity for the successful candidate to work additional hours should the role develop.
If you would like to apply for this post please look at our school website www.kingsholmprimary.co.uk where the main duties are as set out on the Job Description, along with the Person Specification and an application form. Please complete the form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Catering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly