CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Job specification: Event Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join one of our unique venues, the Law Society in Chancery Lane and to be a part of the larger CH&Co Venues group. The venue hosts a wide variety of events from conferences to meetings, private dinners and receptions to summer and Christmas parties and weddings.
We are looking for a forward thinking, motivated person who is looking for a role that they can really develop. This is a great position for someone looking to get into the sales and events industry.
- Dealing with all internal room booking enquiries, meeting with internal staff as required, planning and coordinating the details of the events in the venue
- Gain clear understanding of the internal staff requirements
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with internal staff and our venue client
- Ensure all event information is recorded accurately and handed over in good time to the operations team
- Represent the venue and company at trade exhibitions and promotional events as required.
- Proactively promote our services at the venue
- Have an understanding of catering and event operations
- Be able to prioritise, highly organised with exceptional time management
- Strong administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident in your knowledge and ability of catering, events and delivery
- Team player
- Be passionate about the venue, sales and events
- Have the ability to work under pressure
If you feel you have all the above qualities and would like to join a forward thinking, dynamic, award winning company whose passion for fresh food, excellent client service and people development is second to none, then we would like to hear from you.
As a leading company who focuses on people, this is a great opportunity to start working in this environment and who invests in the development of all its employees.