Assistant Head Waiter/Waitress
We are looking for an Assistant Head Waiter/Waitress to join the 2 Michelin star team at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons. This role is responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant on a daily basis, ensuring we deliver high standards within all areas front of house. You will be responsible for delivering an elegant style of service, exceeding guest expectations throughout the restaurant, lounges and private dining room. You will also be responsible for the continual development of the restaurant team through training and supervision.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with colleagues and managers
- Have previous experience supervising and training a team
- Demonstrate passion for attention to detail and high standards
- Be someone who is willing to learn and develop
- Have excellent guest service skills
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- Eligibility to join the company Tronc Scheme
- A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond and Relais & Chateaux
- Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir including friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"