Account Director - London
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Account Director to join one of highly regarded clients, based across the UK, with a real focus within London and the South. Our client has 40 sites across the UK and you will directly manage a large team with an overall responsibility of a turnover of £10.5 million.
As the Account Director you will be working as a strategic level, working closely with the senior clients and have full P&L responsibility. Managing the client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to, and drive food service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
We are looking for a strategic Manager who is an experienced innovator who can demonstrate how they have delivered for the client and kept the clients business and our services at the cutting edge of excellent service.Package description
Paying up to £60,000 dependent on experience
Company CarMain responsibilities
- Build effective stakeholder relationships
- Offer a consultative approach to meet client needs with the ability to deliver long & short terms strategic solutions
- Provide a clear vision to the team promoting the commercial objectives and goals
- Develop and coach teams continuously improving the way we work
- Work with senior management to deliver, financial, commercial and activity targets and ensure these are met and surpassed.
- Achieve operational excellence through a high performance environment that embraces continuous improvement
- A background in contract catering services or similar field
- Strong leadership skills and a great passion and energy
- Financially astute and be able to demonstrate a full understanding of a commercial P&L
- You will be a born leader and able to develop and work closely with your clients, teams and peers
- You will have a great mind for sales strategy and able to grow a business
- You will have proven stakeholder management experience
- You must have contract management experience
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance and company discounts.