We have an exciting new opportunity at Alexandra House in Swindon for an experienced Reception Manager. This role has now become more of a crucial part of this Unit to be able to grow the venues occupancy and revenue. Here is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in a hotel or events environment as well as managing managers’ experience. You will be rostered to work 5 over 7 days including evenings and weekends.Package description
- Up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 5 over 7 days
- Free Parking on Site
- Meal on duty
- An opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Ensure guests, and potential guests receive a polite, professional and efficient service
- Ensuring all hotel and company standards are maintained, and all current legislation is adhered too
- To maintain standards of operation and positively approach all sales opportunities to maximize profit.
- To conduct daily housekeeping checks of the rooms serviced & public areas to ensure the product is cleaned to the expected standard guaranteeing the appropriate quality maintains standards
- To control payroll costs for the departments by allocating labor resources in line with forecasted business levels
- Maintain an effective and secure key control procedure for your department
- Have previous Hotel Reception Manager experience
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word, etc.)
- Great organizational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Be able to drive as Public Transport is not widely available
- Be prepared to manage rates effectively
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés, and executive dining rooms.