Night/ Receptionist Porter
We are seeking to appoint a Night Receptionist/ Porter to join our team.Main responsibilities
- Check in of guests: To welcome guests in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Give exact directions to car park and bedrooms
- To deal with all enquiries and requests for information proficiently and to answer the telephone. Taking messages as required
- Control of all Keys: When issuing / receiving keys other than bedroom keys, ensure that they are signed in / out
- Clerical: To adhere to procedure, including the update of guest details on arrival.
- Liaison with other departments: To maintain a good working relationship with all departments within Yarnfield Park
- To clean areas of the hotel as required
- To help set meeting rooms as required
- Good organisational skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to drive
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.