We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified Sous Chef to join our highly motivated and focused Kitchen Team who produces food using the finest and freshest Ingredients.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 7.00am – 3.00pm, 52 weeks per year.Main responsibilities
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Chef to join our team. You will be providing a lunch service for the children and staff of an Independent school in Chelsea. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progression and develops their current skills.Ideal candidate
• Catering/ Chef Qualifications NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent.
• Previous experience working as a Sous chef or Chef de Partie.
• Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients.
• Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team.
• Passion about food and customer service.
• Hunger for development.
• Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position.
• High standards and be quality driven.
• A 'Can do' attitude.
Chartwells Independent, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it is producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.