Event Manager - Monday to Friday!
As Event Manager for one of our key corporate contracts in the heart of London, you will organise all the events and hospitality within the unit in accordance with, and to the standards required, by Compass Group UK & Ireland and the contract specification.
The main scope of the role is to be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the team, reporting into the Hospitality Manager ensuring that the team are providing a quality service. Under the Event Manager’s remit, the sole responsibility is to ensure events are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.Package description
Up to £25,500
Monday to Friday only!
Fantastic opportunity with clear progression and development to offerMain responsibilities
As Events Manager you will take full responsibility for the running of Events. Within this corporate contract there is 45 spaces available for a variety of corporate functions from canapé receptions to sit down dinners. As Events Manager you will be a point of contact between Restaurant Associates and our client, developing, organising and managing all event and catering requirements. The Event Manager will actively coordinate all functions and events.
You will operate and maintain the systems for client ordering and all related processing, ensuring the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information.
- To inspire exceptional service to our clients and guests
- To facilitate client and contractual relationships ensuring that we are true partners in their business
- Maintain a strong relationship with client's during coordination, execution and evaluation stages of services
- Previous event management experience essential
- MS Office efficient
- Capable of running an event to a high and exacting standard
- Must be highly organised
- Able to think quickly and on their feet
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Keen eye for detail – uniform issues, food issues
- Strong personality/gravitas
- Must feel capable of speaking up to a chef if food on the pass isn’t up to standard
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER