Chef Manager - Chester
We currently have a brand new opportunity for a Chef Manager to oversee one of our well respected contracts in the Chester area. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative and passionate about the catering and hospitality industry, as well as fully focused on offering an exceptional customer service, with the support of a large and motivated team.
If you enjoy working to very high standards, love developing and leading large teams and have a huge passion for the food industry - apply now!Package description
- Up to £40k dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday only!
- Lots of scope to develop and progress
As Chef Manager, you will be managing a large front and back of house team within this well respected contract. You will be responsible for building excellent relationships with our clients and customers, ensuring a high level of food and customer service is adhered to at all times. As Chef Manager, you will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for breakfast and lunch service and overseeing a number of small retail offers. You will support and lead your strong team with the daily delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence.Ideal candidate
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a large team
- Experience in working in a high volume/fast paced catering environment
- Background in working as a chef - confident in supporting the back of house team
- An energy and passion for the catering and hospitality industry
- Confident in building strong, robust business relationships at all levels
- Experience in the retail/catering industry is essential
- Committed, and honest individual
- Motivated self-starter with excellent people skills
- Sound food safety and health and safety knowledge
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.