CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.Summary
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our passionate and focused relief team, who embody CH &Co’s passion for food providence and quality and fresh Ingredients.Main Responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ready to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- To cost all menus in accordance with the budget
- You will be part of our relief team meaning you will be working at a variety of sites across London. This is an exciting position giving you plenty of experience in a number of different environments plus the opportunity to potentially join one of our sites permanently.
- You need to have a flexible approach to your working schedule and the ability to work with new teams on a regular basis.
- Has experience of leading a small team or section
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude and flexiable approach is needed.