Support Desk Line Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
• Understands CH & Co Group business strategy and how it impacts CH & Co Group Procurement Services.
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders up to MD level to help support, understand and align Procurements objectives to the business’ needs.
• Participates in and implements procurement transformation throughout CH & Co Group, by working with stakeholders, responding to any issues and appropriately guiding / directing.
• Act as procurement advisor / advisory body within CH & Co Group and externally as appropriate.
• Communicates the value of the Procurement function to the business.
• To respond to requests for procurement support either in person, via phone or electronically
• To diagnose and resolve on a 1st time fix a high proportion of queries & requests.
• To research questions using available information resources
• To advise procurement user on appropriate action aligned to Group & departmental policy.
• To follow standard support desk procedures & policies whilst offering appropriate enhancement suggestions.
• To formally log all support desk interactions utilising the agreed mechanisms
• To appropriately administer support desk software & documentation.
• To re-direct ‘non 1st time fix’ problems to appropriate resource and close out with the procurement user once guidance or direction has been received.
• To identify and escalate situations or queries requiring urgent attention.
• To track and route problems & requests and document resolutions
• To prepare activity reports and deliver requested management information and reports.
• To identify and inform management of recurring problems or queries.
• To remain up to date and current with processes, policies, systems, data and associated information.
• To Contribute and support the business in the ongoing development of the purchasing department & it’s strategy.
• To liaise & communicate procurement initiatives & procedural amendments to all stakeholders.
• To help develop, maintain and communicate a preferred supplier and approved product/service list for all categories.
• To lead, co-ordinate and / or facilitate appropriate departmental, supplier or cross-functional workstreams.
• To conduct procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR and other procurement and legal policies.
• To maintains an effective communication structure detailing stakeholder and supplier contacts
• To carry out additional reasonable requests made by Group management.
Leadership and Management Responsibilities
• Effectively communicate the Businesses and Procurement’s strategic direction and cascades into objectives and action plans.
• Uses appropriate behaviours and attributes to support team building and collaboration.
• Takes ownership of specific tasks/projects as directed by the Procurement Director / Head of Procurement
ï§ Suitable ‘O’ or GSCE qualifications essential with suitable ‘A’ qualifications preferred.
Essential Technical and Professional Skills and Knowledge
ï§ Demonstrates a track record of developing and maintaining stakeholder and supplier relationships.
ï§ Demonstrates track record in excellent communication skills (all mediums)
ï§ Experience of leading a team or managing a small team is preferable
ï§ Will have worked in a complex and changing environment with demanding business objectives and in a highly competitive market sector.
ï§ Has knowledge of operating in multiple industry sectors, preferably within a Service industry