CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.Summary
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Kitchen Porters to join our passionate and relief team who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredient.Main Responsibility
To clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work areas and utensils. To transport food or kitchen equipment as required. Assisting the Chefs in collecting, carrying and other manual tasks in the kitchen.
- Receives all goods, checks temperature on arrival of high risk foods and checks for any non-conforming products or discrepancies and informs the Head Chef of any changes
- Stores all goods following correct Company procedure
- To report and where possible take action for any incidents or accidents, fire, loss, theft, damage or other occurrences
- Work to rota displayed in kitchen
- Attend meetings and/or training sessions as required
- Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times, ensuring I consider my colleagues
- Inform the Head Chef when cleaning materials and personal protective clothing need to be ordered
- You will be part of our relief team meaning you will be working at a variety of sites across London. This is an exciting position giving you plenty of experience in a number of different environments plus the opportunity to potentially join one of our sites permanently.
- You need to have a flexible approach to your working schedule and the ability to work with new teams on a regular basis.
- Hardworking with a good work ethic and attitude to learn.
- Understanding of kitchen standards
- Understanding of health & Safety procedures with in a kitchen environment