CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
Salary/Hourly Rate: £8.75p/h
Working Pattern: 10 hours over Saturday and Sunday
- To ensure any maintenance issues are logged to management team
- To follow cleaning schedules and any on-going deep clean schedules.
- To ensure all linen stock coming in and going out is correct and matches the paperwork
- To ensure efficient stores procedures, ensuring cleaning materials and guest supplies are adequate, any low stock should be reported to management
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and general cleanliness
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To be a committed and motivated Team member focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work. Be polite and courteous and help your colleagues.
- To report any accidents or sickness following CH&Co procedures
- Participate in staff meetings and training as required.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.