We are looking for a strong Team leader to provide a first class, five star experience to the Members and their guests.Main responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- To ensure that the highest level of food and customer service is provided at all times
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security.
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene.
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work.
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the team and to lead them via a ‘hands on’ approach to the job.
- Previous experience in a 5* luxury environment or similar private dining function.
- Ability to work under pressure and be approachable in stressful situations, presenting themselves in a professional, calm manner at all times.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.