Food Service Manager - Monday to Friday Only
We are recruiting for a Food Service Manager looking to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment at one of our corporate contracts. You will have full responsibility for Catering, Retail and Hospitality at the site based in the heart of Canary Wharf - if it sounds like an exciting challenge we want to hear from you!Package description
Up to £26,000
Monday to Friday Only.
A new role with one of our prestigious corporate sites with lots of development and progressionMain responsibilities
- Overall management of 3 Customer Service Assistant, ensuring best practice is delivered
- Day to day – managing orders of food and beverage for retail.
- Take ownership of all ordering and deliveries
- Liaise with other departments including vending and hospitality
- Liaise with all on site vendors – security, reception, facilities, cleaning etc.
- Stock take
- Health & Safety
- Office Admin
- Client reports
- Initiative to suggest new ideas, be open to trying and testing other ways of working and challenging the traditions
- Keen to learn and develop
- Determined and hard working
- Excellent management, timekeeping and time management skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Organised, able to judge and prioritise
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.