Catering Manager - Edgbaston
2 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Catering Manager to oversee all catering across the Stadium during match days and non-match days.
Edgbaston Stadium is the second largest Cricket stadium in the UK. The venue has been praised by some of the top journalists in cricket as one of the best in the world. Alongside the development of the facilities, the Club has also invested heavily in improving the hospitality and catering experience at Edgbaston.
In 2016, Edgbaston was awarded ‘Best Venue’ at the prestigious Birmingham Food, Drink and Hospitality Awards enhancing its reputation as one of the leading venues in the Midlands.Package description
Up to £40,000
5 out of 7 days, flexibility required
2 weeks off over Christmas!
Fantastic role to be part of this growing contract!Main responsibilities
- Develop and lead a large team and inspire them to deliver legendary experiences to our clients and guests
- To facilitate senior client and contractual relationships to ensure we have powerful partnerships
- Management of all costs and ensuring efficiencies are made
- Organisation and supervision of the unit to the required standards
- To organise and supervise the catering department in accordance with and to the standard required by Compass Group UK.
- Responsible for the catering operation on a Non-Match Day and Match Day, ensuring it runs smoothly
- Demonstrating best practice and always looking for ways to drive the business forward
- To Champion H&S and ensure H&S is fully implemented and adhered to in the venue.
- Deliver a 5 star service to all our guests.
- Ensure employment comply's with both legislation and all Compass Group policies and procedures
- To demonstrate full alignment to our Levy Restaurants vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- Previous experience in a demanding food environment (essential)
- Retail experience (desirable)
- C&B experience (desirable)
- Experience of working with a client group
- Previous P&L accountability
- Ability to lead others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to influence and operate at all stakeholder levels
- Ability to drive change with effective project and stakeholder management skills
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.