Sales Office Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Office Manager to join our exciting team.Package description
This role is a 12 month contract, covering maternity leave.
Fantastic salary of up to £24k per annum, working 40 hours a week.Main responsibilities
- To oversee and supervise the general and specific operational issues and administration of all Room/M&E reservations within Yarnfield Park to ensure the potential of the venue is maximised and monthly budget achieved.
- To support, train and develop other team members.
- To coordinate/attend the weekly function sheet meeting when required.
- To supply the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or in the back of house areas.
- To positively approach all sales opportunities in order to maximise sales and revenue by yielding the business in order to achieve the Hotel’s sales plan.
- To ensure that all sales disciplines and procedures are followed in order to develop the business.
- To consistently deliver an excellent service to all guests and clients making enquiries or bookings at the hotel, with face to face and telephone meetings.
- To respond to any customer enquiry within the guidelines set by the hotel.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Key account experience – ideally with a catering/conference centre background Computer literate.
- Strong communication skills – written and telephone Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines Able to communicate at all levels.
- Able to manage departmental financial budgets Industry aware
Working at Yarnfield Park:
Yarnfield Park is a leading training venue and conference centre in the heart of the UK. We support small, large and international companies to meet their training and conference needs. Yarnfield Park provides an ideal environment for learning with the flexibility of over 32 conference rooms and training facilities, extensive accommodation, natural light, ventilation and fresh, tasty food options