4 days left
- Full Time
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Brookwood, our 'independent schools' caterer. Brookwood offers the highest standard of fresh, quality food to pupils across all school ages and genders, whether they are day pupils or boarders. Currently supplying 45,500 fresh meals each school day to over 90 independent schools!
* To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
* To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
* To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
* To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
* Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
* To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
* To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
* To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or compliments
* To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
* Provide cover in other areas if required
* To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management