Front of House Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
We're seeking to appoint an experienced Front of House Assistant to provide administrative support and holiday cover to front of house services, to include, but not limited to; Cleaning, Reception, Mail Room, Travel Team, Conference Room Bookings, Conference Suite, Catering and event support. This is a varied and flexible role that requires a person fully focused on team working, with good organisational skills and able to manage their priorities according to the business need. Due to the flexibility of the role, hours will vary at short notice, however you will be provided with as much notice as possible.Main responsibilities
Administration: To provide administrative support to the front of house supervisors, including, but not limited to; maintaining personnel files, meeting booking and minutes, reporting, data analysis, spreadsheet and database work.
Reception: To ensure the efficient and smooth operation within reception and guest areas to the standard of the agreed Service Level agreement (SLA) throughout the building and grounds in conjunction with agreed suppliers. To ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
Conference room bookings: To be responsible for booking the conference rooms in National Grid House and any required AV, catering and IT services. To communicate with hospitality and AV technician to ensure a seamless service for the client and good knowledge sharing between departments.
Conference Suite and Events Coordinator: To be responsible for guest services in the Conference Suite. Supporting event planning and delivery of a high quality, customer focused service for all meetings. Providing a single point of contact for support in the meeting rooms, including liaising with hospitality, cleaning and customer liaisons to provide seamless service to all customers.
Catering: Provide a first-class service to all customers using the Catering onsite facilities.
Mail Room: Porterage services.
Cleaning: To support all areas Cleaning.
To maintain a high standard of customer care across all Service Streams in a front facing role. To safely manage all daily activities; adhering to all site safety. To work effectively and adhere to all company (14forty FM Support Services & National Grid) local procedures and instructions. The above duties are not exhaustive and flexibility will be required.Ideal candidate
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, management team members, colleagues and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Good personal time management skills
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexible approach to working hours and environment
- Is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and support services to our clients and customers
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Creative and experimental in order to introduce new ideas to prospective clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism and excellent written and spoken English
- High expectations for quality and an eye for detail
- High standard of personal presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Takes the opportunity to continuously learn and grow
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.