We're looking to hire an experienced Retail Supervisor to:
- Deliver a “World Class” service to all areas, through inspiration, motivation and enthusing the team. Duties will include customer relations; supervision; personnel; maintaining standards and implementation of control and bookwork procedures.
- To maintain a high standard of customer care
- To safely manage all daily activities
- To work effectively and adhere to all company and local procedures and instructions
- To greet customers in a polite and professional manner at all times in order to consistently deliver the "World Class Way"
- To take ownership of individual customers requests and strive to exceed customers expectations
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report Health and Safety issues to your manager, Facilitator and RBS Group Property
- To report all accidents and near misses to the Compass management representative and ensure appropriate records are made by completing the required paperwork
- Ensure the delivery of quality 5 star World Class Service
- To always look out for areas that could develop our service
- Continue to improve documented customer services and standards for Hospitality Assured
- As part of the One Team approach be prepared to assist with other disciplines when necessary
- As part of Compass's commitment, undertake and seek out additional activities to ensure a smooth and seamless service to our client
- Use own initiative and have the ability to identify where you need to change your own activities to meet different circumstances
Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of customers
Demonstrates an ability to deliver excellent customer service consistently
Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Retail Skills or Customer Service
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.