Food Service Assistant
We're looking to hire an experienced Food Service Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements and support the Food Service Manager to deliver great service to our customers and client.Main responsibilities
To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
Demonstrate a positive attitude and behave appropriately
Take the opportunity to continuously learn and grow
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- Security checked if applicable, SIA, Credit check, depending on the role you carry out. Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.