Kitchen Porter [Part-time] - The Christie Private Clinic
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team at the Prestigious The Christie Clinic Manchester. The successful candidate will be joining our team as a Kitchen Porter, where main responsibilities will include pot washing, ensuring all areas of the kitchen are kept clean.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality. This is a part time role (16 -20 hours) with flexible hours on a weekly rota basis.
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK’s leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve patient satisfaction by providing the highest quality patient dining experience.
- General washing-up duties to include all tableware and kitchen equipment
- Ensuring all kitchen areas are clear of debris and conform to Health and safety regulations
- Assisting the kitchen team with additional duties as and when required
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning all floor and surface areas
- Disposal of all waste
- This role can be physically demanding and may involve heavy lifting from time to time
Ideally, successful candidates will have previous experience within a similar role or an understanding of the catering industry. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.