Chef De Partie
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our highly motivated and focused Kitchen Brigade, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients at this prestigious contractMain responsibilities
You will assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and be responsible for stock taking and looking after HACCAP.Ideal candidate
- Proven experience as a Chef
- Excellent people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Superb culinary skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.