Little Creatures Brewing was born out of the love of great beer, at Creatures we don’t want to just sell beer, we want to share it with our growing community of friends over great food and good music. Born in a Crocodile farm in Fremantle Western Australia in 2000, we are excited to be taking our great Australian experience to the world.
Little Creatures will be setting up shop in London this year and bringing all of our knowledge and passion for beer and hospitality with us. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join our team.
As General Manager you will play an integral part in launching the new Little Creatures brewery - a once in a career opportunity!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for food and beverage, and in particular craft beer
- Experience in developing and executing hospitality promotional activities
- Experience in pub strategy and management
- Proven achievement’s with brand and revenue growth goals within that site/s
- Project Management skills
- Experience managing budgets and resources
- Experience in leading a team of people and engaging with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience in craft beer sales and hospitality ideally managing multiple operations, advantageous.
The position oversees all aspects of the dining room and pub, partnering with the wider Global Markets team on branding, sales and marketing initiatives. Ideally, you will also have pre-opening project management experience within a hospitality environment.
If you feel want to be part of a great team with a unique and outgoing culture then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"